Welcome!

French Confessions is a tell-all on everyday life in France.
How are the French different from other cultures?
What makes France so amazing, silly, serious, annoying, joyful, and fun?

Find out, chat with us, and ENJOY! or ENJOY ! (as the French would write it, with a space between the word and the explanation point).

Monday, October 17, 2011

New website coming soon

Hi guys, In case you haven't noticed, I've been writing fewer articles over the past week. The reason is, I'm working a a new websitethat will replace this blog interface and my current website. But since I'm technically challenged, it's taking longer than expected. I'm hoping to get it up and running by November 1st (ish). So please hang in there. I'll still be writing articles on this blog, bit I might not get one in every day. Thanks! Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment