Welcome!

French Confessions is a tell-all on everyday life in France.
How are the French different from other cultures?
What makes France so amazing, silly, serious, annoying, joyful, and fun?

Find out, chat with us, and ENJOY! or ENJOY ! (as the French would write it, with a space between the word and the explanation point).

Monday, October 10, 2011

I love that French medecine!

I've got an ear infection, yuck. Anyway, the Doctor explained to me that in order to treat it, you have to treat every single cause. In other words, antibiotics are not enough. You have to get everything up and running. I won't get into the details, because it's kind of gross...

Anyway, see the picture? I have to take all of that medicine between two to three times a day for a week. But you know what? I guarantee you that by tomorrow I'll be feeling realllllllly good.

I love and live for that French medicine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment