Welcome!

French Confessions is a tell-all on everyday life in France.
How are the French different from other cultures?
What makes France so amazing, silly, serious, annoying, joyful, and fun?

Find out, chat with us, and ENJOY! or ENJOY ! (as the French would write it, with a space between the word and the explanation point).

Sunday, September 18, 2011

French Driving

Ok, some States in the US have like a deal with France. If exhibit A from one of the partner States moves to France, he/she is automatically entitled to a French driver's license, and vice versa.

WHY, oh WHY did France include Florida in the deal?

I passed my test in Florida, in an empty parking lot. That's right; I didn't even leave the parking lot. And I'm not talking about a French style parking lot where you have to turn around and around in a tunnel into the depths of the earth to a point where you get dizzy. I'm talking, a simple, empty parking lot.

In France, on the contrary, it is very hard to pass the test. So here's what we're going to do: I'd like anybody who reads this article to please look at picutre below and tell me what they think is the correct answer. This is just one of the easier questions.  If I get a lot of answers from you, I'll give you another tomorrow.

Here's the question: In this above scenario, what is the speed limit?
A:  110 km/h OR
B:    90 km/h

2 comments:

  1. The answer is B....but I've taken (and passed!) the French driving test. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! THE ANSWESR is B. 90 KM/H

    Most of you were correct (via Facebook)

    ReplyDelete