Welcome!

French Confessions is a tell-all on everyday life in France.
How are the French different from other cultures?
What makes France so amazing, silly, serious, annoying, joyful, and fun?

Find out, chat with us, and ENJOY! or ENJOY ! (as the French would write it, with a space between the word and the explanation point).

Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11

Yeah, just a little message about the victims and their family and friends on this ten year anniversary. I wasn't in NY at the time. I moved a year before that. But a lot of my relatives and friends were. It generally annoys them when people who didn't actually live through it visit 'over-sympathise' and cry over it. I understand that. I think for them, being there and seeing it with their own eyes can not be described with words and they know that nobody else from the outside can possibly imagine what it was like.

Anyway, that won't stop me from saying that my thoughts are with all Americans today, and especially those who lived through it, or lossed loved ones.

And I have to say, the French were deeply affected by it as well. This event touched and hurt people from all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment