Welcome!

French Confessions is a tell-all on everyday life in France.
How are the French different from other cultures?
What makes France so amazing, silly, serious, annoying, joyful, and fun?

Find out, chat with us, and ENJOY! or ENJOY ! (as the French would write it, with a space between the word and the explanation point).

Friday, November 11, 2011

French Confessions is moving

Hi guys, French Confessions is moving over to Wordpress. Here's the new address, www.frenchconfessions.com/blog. Not only will you find the blog, but other information on living in France. A survival guide, pictures, and you can even join if you'd like. Please stop by! I might continue writing some articles here until everybody gets a chance to move over to my new location. Thanks a lot. Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Cost of living in Canada

    ReplyDelete