Welcome!

French Confessions is a tell-all on everyday life in France.
How are the French different from other cultures?
What makes France so amazing, silly, serious, annoying, joyful, and fun?

Find out, chat with us, and ENJOY! or ENJOY ! (as the French would write it, with a space between the word and the explanation point).

Monday, August 29, 2011

French public toilets

Ok. They're all over the streets in Paris. They're kind of scary.
The French public toilets in the middle of the streets or near subway stations (you know what I'm talking about, right?)... Every wondered how they work? Do people ever get swallowed up by them? I tested one out today (next to my office) just for YOU :)

if the movie doesn't work, I apologize.
You can view it on my website:
http://www.frenchconfessions.com/curious.html




No comments:

Post a Comment